Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Freebie- Homework/Morning Work

Our school corporation has a homework policy. First grade must have math homework twice a week. Normally I send home math fact practice, however that's not always beneficial for all of my students. I have a few exceptionally high students that know their Math facts forwards and backwards. I find some time to enrich these students. We've worked on double digit addition and subtraction and now I am moving them to rounding. I know a lot of 3rd graders struggle with rounding, so I figured I'd go ahead and get home of my first graders ahead of the game.

Click below to get some rounding freebies- Rounding to the tens and rounding to the hundreds.


Enjoy your last few days of school before Christmas break!!

--Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment